School uniform policy
Learning – Respect – Resilience – Pride – Community
In 2001 the Kalamunda Senior High School Council endorsed the introduction of
a full school uniform rather than a dress code. This endorsement came after a
survey of all families who overwhelmingly supported the introduction of a school
uniform policy. The school expects our students to be proud of their appearance
and wearing the uniform is both a condition of enrolment and is necessary for
students to maintain their Good Standing.
Kalamunda SHS ESC follows the same dress code as the Senior High School.
- White or navy blue polo shirt with KSHS crest
- Navy windcheater jacket with KSHS crest
- Year 12 Leavers Jacket (Year 12s only)
- Approved navy blue pants and shorts. No ¾ length
pants are to be worn
- Tartan skirt
- KSHS dress
- Girls navy blue tights or stockings (but not leggings)
- Closed footwear is compulsory
- Thongs, open sandals and ugg boots are not to
- Caps are not to be worn inside school buildings
at any time. Beanies are not to be worn in the
NOTE: Jeans and tracksuit pants are not part of the uniform and are not be worn at school.
School uniforms can now be purchased through LOWES at Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre.
Uniforms can also be purchased online (www.lowes.com.au) or in the store: Shop 1014/15 Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, 1382 Albany Highway, Cannington (08 9258 7050).